CAPABILITY BUILDING FOR ONLINE BUSINESS OWNERS
HAVE THE RECENT YEARS IMPACTED YOU AND YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS?
YOUR ENVIRONMENT HAS CHANGED, DOING BUSINESS HAS CHANGED, AND YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS TO CHANGE WITH IT. BUT HOW?
WE CAN HELP.
The Capability Building for Online Business Owners program is tailored to business owners and/or business managers of businesses that are selling their products or services online, or heavily rely on their online presence for lead generation.
This is a 6-month, results-driven one-on-one training program, customised to meet the management capability gap of the business owner and / or business manager, and will increase your knowledge in all areas of your online business and its development, starting from Day 1!
Every Module is tailored to your specific needs and goals.
Each participant is expected to implement changes in their business between sessions, taking full advantage of the opportunity of getting answers to your business-specific queries throughout the course. How much work is needed?
The short answer is that it depends on the nature of your business, and how much improvement is needed in each area.
In this way, we ensure that your business starts improving from Day 1!
1. Competitive Advantage: Learn how to identify your business key selling points, craft your unique value proposition, map out your competitive advantage, and how to profile your customers, ensuring that you share the same values, and that you are attracting, and then speaking to your ideal customer in a way that resonates with them. This module is a full version of this workshop, which we also run stand-alone.
2. E-commerce: You will learn how to harness different e-commerce tools to build the competitive advantage of your business. E-marketing, strategic use of websites, improving conversion rates, and the use of SEO will be included among other things. This module is very much tailor-made to your specific business needs.
3. Marketing & Social Media: Market Targeting/Segmentation and developing specific marketing tactics for different target markets. You will also learn how to setup and maintain social media channels according to best practices, among other things.
4. Client Management: Learning outcomes include how to create, maintain, and enhance strong relationships with customers in various different ways, ensuring repeat customers and strong brand loyalty.
5. Strategic Planning, SWOT Analysis & Competitive Advantage: Identifying, developing, leveraging, and sustaining competitive advantage in the long run. You will also learn how to create and execute a successful marketing plan.
6. Promotion/Lead Generation Techniques: Learning how to use promotional planning and strategies. Key takeaways will be the importance of, and how to build owned channels, execute successful email marketing, and using promotions including the basics of effective online/social media advertising.
In-between sessions, you can contact us at any time via email or phone for support or with any of the questions that are sure to come up in your business or in the implementation of your training.
Cost: $850 +GST / month for 6 months*
(participant could pay as little as $106.25 +GST / week if funding is granted)
Next course starts in May 2023 - so secure your spot today! Contact us to book a 30 minute no-obligation call.
*This Coaching Programme is registered with the Management Capability Development Fund of the Regional Business Partner Network, and businesses may be eligible for 50% co-funding for this service, reducing the cost to $106.25 +GST / week for the participant.
The Importance of Storytelling
All marketing, and ultimately the success of your new business, relies on one thing: storytelling. In order to tell your story in the right way, the first step is identifying your ideal client and ask yourself: WHO is your customer?
All our strategy work start with a workshop where we conduct a number of exercises, ultimately will leading to identifying your ideal customer, and crafting your unique value proposition. This in turn will guide all strategy work that comes after, to ensure that your values align with those you are trying to attract, in order to get the most out of your marketing activities.
Management Capability Development 50% Co-Funding
Businesses may be eligible for support under the Management Capability Development Fund, which offers businesses up to 50% co-funded support for management coaching and training services to build management capability within the business.
Find out more by visiting their website, or CONTACT US TODAY!
Get in touch today to discuss your project!
Co-funded or not, we offer a FREE 30-minute discovery call to all potential new clients to fully understand your needs, and in order to be able to offer you the right service and support.
CAPABILITY BUILDING FOR ONLINE BUSINESS OWNERS / MANAGERS
A 6-month one-on-one training program customised to meet the management capability gap of the business owner and / or business manager.
Increase your knowledge in all areas of your online business and its development, including:
Competitive Advantage, E-commerce, Marketing & Social Media, Client Management, Strategic Planning, and Promotion/Lead Generation Techniques.
ONLINE PRESENCE AUDIT
DON'T WASTE MONEY ON ADVERTISING..
Before letting us undertake a whole online presence audit, ensuring that your website is set up to convert traffic! The audit includes SEO, "look and feel" of the website, language, and the whole customer journey through to checkout and delivery.
We'll deliver a written report on the state of your website and all your social media channels, including best practices, with tips on how you can improve all of these, rank higher and convert more.
KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC) WORKSHOP
The KYC WORKSHOP is structured into 2 x 90-minute sessions that help you identify your ideal customer and outlines clear, tangible ways of how to communicate and interact with them in the best possible way for their specific values - ultimately leading to more leads & sales.
TWO 90-MINUTE, 1-ON-1 WORKSHOPS,
CONDUCTED IN PERSON OR VIRTUALLY.
Some 'homework' is expected in-between sessions.