Female Entrepreneurs Group Coaching
Do you feel lonely in your entrepreneurial journey?
You are not alone.
Many female entrepreneurs juggle running a business, a home, sometimes kids... And despite being surrounded by people all the time, it can feel like lonely business. Come together with other female entrepreneurs and learn the skills you need to run your business! Connect with others, ask questions in a safe, confidential space, and learn from fellow course participants.
This course is aimed specifically to women selling products or services online, or who have a business that heavily relies on an online presence. It is structured to teach you skills in one new topic each week, building your skillset as we go. We will also follow up on last weeks topic, and go over your homework, as well as tackle any questions and concerns that have come up during the work. For the topic of the week, you will want to come prepared with any questions your business is facing in that particular area, so that we can give you guidance and help you move forward.
We have taken all you mamas into account, so this course will run during the school term, to make it easier for you to attend, and thrive. The course itself runs for 6 weeks, once a week, either morning, lunch time or evening, and with a choice of location of K Road/Eden Terrace, CBD or North Shore. You can swap as your schedule allows during the course term.
The course starts in the week of 22 February 2021, and finishes in the week of 29th March 2021.
Coaching on the following topics, including but not limited to:
- Marketing: Best practices. How to market for free, and how to use whatever small marketing budget I have the most efficiently? We will cover Facebook and Instagram marketing, as well as Google Adwords and different types of offline marketing. We will also teach you how to use Google My Business to drive traffic and sales to your business.
- Websites, SEO & Trust: How do websites work? What do I need to do to be found on Google? Why am I not being found currently? What is SEO and how does it work? Why building trust is so important online.
- Accounting: GST, PAYE, ACC. What can a good accountant help me with except my end of year accounts? Why is having my books in order imperative for business success?
- Pricing: How should I price my products/services? How do I make sure I make enough money? We will go through what to think about.
- Funding: How can I get funding for my idea? I want to expand, but how can I fund that? What options do I have?
- Time Management: I have too little time in the day. Help!
The course will start with the fantastic KYC Workshop (individually priced at NZ$299), where we will help you identify your ideal client, and craft your own unique value proposition. You can read more about it here.
Coming together with other female entrepreneurs will enable you to connect with, and learn from other entrepreneurs. Often we all have similar questions and struggles, and this course aims to create a safe, confidential space where we can discuss, and solve, these issues. All course participants will also get lifetime membership to a dedicated Facebook Group for this course, where you can come together even after the course is finished to ask questions, and get help and support. We have tried very hard to make this as affordable as possible, in order to reach out to, and help, female entrepreneurs who otherwise would not have access to coaching.
If you are interested in individual coaching, that is of course also available. Please click here to learn more.
Course Dates: 22 February - 2 April 2021, once a week, morning or lunchtime in two (or three) different locations around Auckland.
Cost: NZ$699. Please note that we have limited capacity, so sign up today in order to not miss out!
Times & Locations:
Auckland CBD, Tuesday morning: 9.30-11am. Exact location TBC
Auckland CBD, Wednesday lunchtime 12-13.30pm. Exact location TBC.
If there is interest we will also add this location and time:
Auckland North Shore, Thursday morning: 9.30am-11am. Exact location TBC.
Participants will sign up to one group as their primary location, but are free to attend whichever group that fits each week.
Please fill in the contact form below. It is not binding in any way until you have paid the course fee, but just to register your interest. Please also indicate which of the planned groups you are interested in participating in, and if you would prefer one group also on the North Shore. We will try our best to accommodate. Please note that spaces are limited so book your slot today to avoid missing out!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.